(lunch excluded) - day trip from Milan
Rates per person € 207 - child (3/11) € 142
Rates per person € 248 - child (3/11) € 182 (including Vatican Museums)
Rome - Day trip by train
• Rome day tip from Milan with high-speed train
• Hop-on hop-off bus tour ticket to discover Rome
• See the Colosseum, Spanish Steps and the Trevi Fountain
• If selected, skip-the-line tickets to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel
• Upgrade to travel in business-class
Blackout date: Jan 01 / Dec 25 / Dec 31 / May 1
Effective days :Daily (excluding Sun for Vatican Museum)
Leave Milan by high-speed train and spend the day sightseeing in Rome. After a 3.5-hour morning train journey to Rome,
you’ll have the rest of the day to explore the historic city independently.
Take a hop-on hopoff sightseeing tour and listen to audio commentary
as you cruise around on an open-top double-decker bus to landmarks such as the Colosseum,
Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps. If selected, enjoy hassle-free entry to the Vatican Museums and
the Sistine Chapel with a skip-the-line ticket.
Upgrade to travel business class. In the morning, depart from central Milan for Rome by high-speed train.
The journey will take 3.5-hour to Rome Termini Station where your City Sightseeing bus will be waiting for you.
With your complimentary city map and 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket you can hop on and off as
much as you please, allowing you to customize your Roman experience. The “Eternal City”, Rome, hosts
an incredible number of magnificent monuments, museums and churches including the Colosseum,
the Spanish Steps and the Trevi Fountain.
Enjoy the views from the open-air top deck and listen to the audio commentary (in 8 languages included English)
or Hop off and take a break, walk among the coffee shops of the Dolce Vita or stroll along the river Tiber
and discover typical restaurants and bars, where you can taste typical Roman dishes.
Whatever you choose do to, the schedule is up to you. You’ll have up
to eight hours to explore at your leisure, before departing for Milan from Rome’s Termini station.
Business-Class Train Tickets: Upgrade for business-class train seats.
Business-Class Tickets and Skip-the-Line Entry to the Vatican Museums:
Make the most of your limited time in Rome by booking a skip-the-line ticket to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel.
Avoid the queues and once inside, admire the phenomenal collection of the Vatican Museums, which includes magnificent
Renaissance artwork by Raphael as well as many more masterpieces. End your visit at the Sistine Chapel, where you will
admire probably the most famous piece of art in the Vatican: Michelangelo’s breathtaking ceiling fresco The Last judgement.
• Standard round-trip high-speed train ticket between Milan and Rome
• Rome hop-on hop-off bus tour ticket (valid for 24 hours)
• City map and guide book
• Business-class round-trip high-speed train ticket between Milan and Rome (if option selected)
• Skip-the-line ticket for the Vatican Museums (if option selected)
• Times may vary according to the exact departure time of the train. Please check the time written
on the tickets you will receive.
Rome Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour Stops:
• Via Marsala (Termini Station)
• Santa Maria Maggiore
• Circus Maximus
• Piazza Venezia
• St Peter’s Basilica and Vatican City
• Trevi Fountain
• Piazza di Spagna
• Piazza Barberini