FULL DAY EXCURSION
(lunch excluded) - day trip from Milan
Rates per person € 133 - child (3/11) € 71
Bernina train and St. Moritz
• Travel through the Bernina Pass to St. Moritz in the Swiss Alps
• Stunning Alpine scenery
• Free time to explore St.Moritz
• English speaking tour leader
• Pick up from centrally located hotels (if option selected)
Duration: 14h (approx)
Blackout date: Jan 01 / Dec 25 / Dec 31
The newest alpine delight! Take a ride on the Bernina Express along one of the world’s most spectacular railway routes.
A UNESCO world heritage site, travel across the Swiss Alps along the Bernina Pass to the exclusive resort of St. Moritz; the ‘Top of the World’.
Your journey starts amid the palms of Tirano, northern Italy, taking you over the spiraling Brusio viaduct and through
the Bernina Pass (2253 metres above the sea level) into the Engadin Valley before arriving at St. Moritz.
Along the way you’ll pass wild gorges and icy glaciers, cross soaring bridges and shoot through loop tunnels.
This north-south Alpine crossing offers breathtaking views and stunning scenery as you travel over boldly curved viaducts
and through winding tunnels. After the train journey you will visit the exclusive resort of St. Moritz, stopping at Swizerland’s
best chocolate house and enjoy
• Bernina Express ticket (2nd class)
• Transport by air-conditioned coach
• Professional English speaking guide
• Hotel pickup (if option selected)
• Times subjected to organization and/or traffic problem.
• A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
• You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveller REQUIRED DOCUMENTS ID or PASSPORT REQUIRED (also for children)