Dear Sir / Madam,
We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data") provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Under Article. 03 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, we hereby provide the following information:
1. The data you provide will be used for the following purposes when administrative / accounting purposes related to banking, credit, insurance, brokerage and advisory services; purposes related to commercial activity.
2. The treatment will be made in the following ways: manual and computerized.
3. The provision of data is compulsory and any refusal to provide such data could lead to failure or partial performance of the contract.
4. The data will not be disclosed to other parties, nor will it be circulated.
5. The data controller is: TURBAN ITALY Srl
6. The data processor is Mrs. Sakman Muge.
7. The representative of the owner in the State is Mrs. Sakman Muge.
8. At any time you can exercise your rights regarding the data controller in accordance with Art. 7 of Leg. 196/2003, which for your convenience:
Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
Art. 7 Right to access personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
origin of personal data
the purposes and methods of treatment
the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments
the identity of the owner, manager and the designated representative pursuant to Art. 5 Paragraph 2
the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
updating, correction or, if there is interest, integration of data, deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; certification that the operations as a- and b- letters were made known, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this proves impossible or involves a use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. any time you can exercise your rights regarding the data controller in accordance with Art. 7 of Leg. 196/2003, which for your convenience: