3 day and 2 night
Hotel 4* Bed and Breakfast
1 half day city visit
1 full day excursion
Price on request
We begin by visiting Florence, the open-air museum (as it is called) and the treasures are kept in a museum. From the Cathedral at Palazzo Pitti, through the Piazza della Signoria. And then Fiesole, with an Etruscan archaeological area and the Medici residence. The programme can be modified if needed.
VISIT TO FLORENCE
- Uffizi Gallery: from Tuesday to Sunday: 8:15 - 18:50; closed Mondays.
- The Academy Gallery: from Tuesday to Sunday: 8:15 - 18:50; closed Mondays.
- Medici Chapels: (11/11-31/3 8:15 – 13:50; 1/4-10/11 8:15 – 16:50. Closed the first, third and fifth Monday of the month, and the second and fourth Sunday of the month
- Archaeology Museum: from Tuesday to Sunday 8:00 – 19:00; Monday, Saturday and Sunday 8:00 – 14:00.
- Sienna and San Gimignano
- Wine tasting in Chianti
- “Cinque Terre” (Five lands)